Fall Treat Tin Set

Last week the gals at Pink Paislee ushered in fall with projects featuring autumn hues.  My contribution was this fun treat tin set that uses a paint can from the hardware store.

Fall Treat Tin_Jess Mutty_Pink Paislee

Fall Treat Tin close_Jess Mutty_Pink Paislee

I used tons of the Hey Kid line on this… see? Not just for kid stuff!  I cut the leaves with my Cameo and used lots of yellow, red, and orange.

Fall Treat Tin close2_Jess Mutty_Pink Paislee

Fall Treat Tin top_Jess Mutty_Pink Paislee

I made a matching card to go with this gift, which would be perfect to send some fall treats or even filled with foliage for people who don’t get to see the leaves change.

Fall Treat Tin card_Jess Mutty_Pink Paislee 

Fall Treat Tin card detail_Jess Mutty_Pink Paislee

Thanks for taking a look today and have an awesome fall… it’s my favorite!

No comments: