My Sweet Heart

It’s true… I make gorgeous babies.  I may be insecure about 98% of anything related to myself but my kids are my biggest pride and joy and I like to show them off!  Here’s my littlest Valentine, Lily, being a model sweetheart for the Pink Paislee Love Note line:
Sweet-Girl-edit
I used all kinds of fussy cuts, stitching, and ephemera to form the heart design around the cluster of photos. 
Sweet-Girl-detail1
Sweet-Girl-detail2
Sweet-Girl-detail3
I think this is my favorite Valentine collection ever in case you couldn’t tell.  ;-)

I am linking this up to the Paper Issues Pink Paislee/Mother's Day issue... link up, see more inspiration, and enter to win some of your own!

3 comments:

Sherry Hickey said...

Your little one is precious and what a fantastic lay-out. TFS!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

She is adorable and so is this layout!!!

Sarah said...

I just love this! So super cute!