Happy Valentine’s Day!

I’m a sucker for pretty much any holiday that allows me to do “extra fun stuff” and get crafty and Valentine’s Day is no exception.  Mr. O got some special treats, a few new books, and a stuffed Apu Apu.  Apu Apu is what he calls “Brown Bear, Brown Bear (What Do You See?)” from the Eric Carle book.  Don’t ask me why!

My husband got a few little gifties too but mostly he looks forward to a special card or two from me and Owen (with Mama’s help). 

This first one makes use (the only use??) of an ATC.  I kept the background simple so the ATC wouldn’t get lost with all its embellishment:

Love-ATC-Valentine

And this one was from Owen to Daddy.  We painted and stamped his handprints onto paper and I created the card around that:

Owen-Hand-Valentine

I hope you all had a fantastic, love filled day!  We had a special Valentine dinner and capped it off with chocolate covered strawberries… can’t really complain about that!

And finally I will leave you with a few shots of my love monster in his mama-made Valentine shirt.  I got the template from Make it and Love it.  Boys need awesome holiday shirts too!

VDay8 VDay11 VDay1

VDay9

4 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

LOVE your cards Jess! They are so different from what I'm seeing- the hands one is dead on perfect! And your baby has to win for cutest patootie on the block- adorable!!!

Chrissy said...

So cute! Love the hands card.

PaperVine said...

GORGEOUS cards - I love the handprint one!! Your little guy is way too cute too!
Lowri :-)

~amy~ said...

simply gorgeous!!!