Random: Part 2

As promised, here is day two of my reveal at A Cherry On Top featuring the Random collection from Crate Paper.  And I think I‘ve saved the best for last!  Today’s projects were my personal picks from the work I did using this line. 

I Fall For You

I-Fall-For-You

I-Fall-detail1

I-Fall-detail2

I really just can’t get enough yellow and paired with the deep blues it makes a great color combination for my little guy.  I put my craft mat under the yellow paper and sanded the edge to create the white line frame.  And a little burlap makes everything a bit more autumnal!

Home Shadow Box

Random-Home-Shadow-Box

Random-Shadow-Box-detail1

Random-Shadow-Box-detail2

Random-Shadow-Box-detail3

I've been holding on to this Maya Road shadow box for a while now and waiting for just the right paper line.  BINGO!  There is something both complicated and freeing about using this many colors and I will admit that halfway through it I thought I may have gotten myself in too deep! But in the end it came together and I love, love, love it!! Each little square showcases some Random goodness.

So that’s Random.  I am already having “issues” because I’ve used up too many of these killer papers and I clearly NEED to get more. Winking smile

5 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

That layout is gorgeous! The precious photo works beautifully with the random papers. I also adore your window box...tons of beautiful derails and color! TFS!

Paper Issues said...

You are so fabulous!! I also love the blue and yellow combo. When I worked in the "real world" I used to sell the crap outta French blue dress shirts and yellow ties. I am sure that you are really happy that you know that little nugget. Carry on. <3

ScrapGoo said...

LOL Cassie! I would SO buy a French dress shirt and yellow tie from you! I would look ridiculous but... ehhh!

Thanks for the love, you guys!

LyndaKay said...

Love the clustering on the LO and the twine wrapped spool & the sweet folded fan on the box. Such incredible details!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

WOW! You rocked the Crate! Amazing work girl!!!