1,2,... CHA CHA CHA!

Holy smokes, where did the time go?? It feels like I was just getting ready to head to sunny California for the annual winter CHA show and now we are already back in the frozen tundra dealing with snow and reality. Why is vacation time so much faster than regular time?

The show was a blast. I had such a great time meeting some of the ACOT gals and seeing all the amazing new products. I can't wait to get my hands on new Pink Paislee, Jillibean Soup (new company!), Maya Road, and of course some new American Crafts Thickers! The make and takes were fun too... check out this adorable Love banner I did at the Melissa Frances booth:

We had a few days of fun with the ACOT gals and got silly... ask me about biffing it on the show floor or my string of unaturally colored bar drinks. ;-) Here is the crew in one of many group photos:

Ryan and I also got a few days to hit the sights of Cali. We went to Hollywood, Huntington Beach, and the San Diego Zoo. Fun times! See you again next year, Anaheim!

No comments: